El Cajon Dentist | Major Advantages of Dental Crowns
Are you suffering from broken, chipped, or missing teeth? If so, a Dental Crown can be placed over a tooth to restore its strength and appearance. Dental Crowns have several uses such as to protect a weak or broken tooth. Also, Dental Crowns are used to cover a large filling or help support a dental bridge. Dr. Hunter of El Cajon, CA highly recommends dental crowns because of the following advantages:
- Natural Looking – Porcelain and composite Dental Crowns have the look and feel of natural teeth.
- Protection – Dental Crowns protect the tooth from further decay
- Restorative – Restores full function of your damaged tooth
- Speech – Missing teeth and dentures can affect speech. Dental Crowns replace the missing teeth and do not slip around, making speech sound more clear.
- Confidence – Damaged, discolored or missing teeth causes confidence issues. Dental Crowns help to make your smile beautiful again.
For more information about dental crowns or dental bridges call Dr. Hunter in El Cajon, CA at 619-444-6157 or visit www.www.andrewhunterdds.com
Dr. Hunter proudly accepts patients from El Cajon, Santee, La Mesa, Spring Valley, Ranch San Diego, Granite Hills, and surrounding areas.